Welcome to Deflect, a C++ library to develop applications that can send and receive pixel streams from other Deflect-based applications, for example DisplayCluster. Deflect offers a stable API marked with version 1.0 for the streaming part. The following applications are provided which make use of the streaming API:
- DesktopStreamer: A small utility that lets you stream your desktop.
- SimpleStreamer: A simple example to demonstrate streaming of an OpenGL application.
Please file a Bug Report if you find any other issue with this release.
- Add interaction from the Wall with the DesktopStreamer host (Mac OS X only)
- DesktopStreamer properly handles AppNap on OSX 10.9.
- DesktopStreamer detects Retina displays automatically (no retina checkbox).
- First release, based on the DisplayCluster 0.4 dcStream library