This document describes the basic structure and provides pointers to
git externals. See below for
* src: Contains the main libraries of the project:
* core: The core library.
* dcWebservice: Accepts external commands through the FastCGI protocol.
* dcstream: Enables streaming pixel content from external applications.
* apps: Applications delivered with the project.
* DesktopStreamer: A small utility based on dcstream that lets you stream your desktop.
* DisplayCluster: The main application.
* LocalStreamer: Used by DisplayCluster to generate content from separate processes (sandboxing).
* SimpleStreamer: A simple example application which uses the dcstream library.
* doc: Doxygen and other documentation.
The top-level CMakeLists is relatively simple due to the delegation of
details into the CMake external. It starts with the project setup which
defines the project name and includes the CMake/common git external.
All BBP projects rely on a common
sensible defaults for
compilation, documentation and packaging. It is
integrated as a CMake/common subtree as described in the
Unit tests are very important. Take a look at the