Welcome to DisplayCluster, a software environment for interactively driving large-scale tiled displays.
You can find more information in the Documentation.
DisplayCluster provides the following functionality:
- Interactively view media such as high-resolution imagery and video
- Stream content from remote sources such as laptops / desktops or high-performance remote visualization machines
New in this release
DisplayCluster 0.3.0 provides the following features:
- Updated to the last CMake subtree
- Unit tests can now generate a coverage report (using lcov, provided by CommonCTest.cmake)
- Fixed unit tests execution on the cluster
The following bugs were known at release time:
Please file a Bug Report if you find any other issue with this release.
DisplayCluster uses CMake to create a platform-specific build environment. The following platforms and build environments are tested:
- Linux: Ubuntu 13.04, 13.10 and RHEL 6 (using a Qt4.8.4 module) (Makefile, i386, x64)
- Mac OS X: 10.7, 10.8, 10.9 - DesktopStreamer and dcstream library only (Makefile, XCode, i386, x64)
The API documentation can be found on bluebrain.github.io
- Post-release hot fixes go here