Welcome to RESTBridge, a library that provides an simple way to expose a REST interface in a C++ application.
Please file a Bug Report if you find any other issue with this release.
RESTBridge 0.2 (09-Nov-2015)
- 43: Allow using existing publisher, remove zeroconf-based discovery
- 26: RESTBridge can parse command line parameters
- 23: Fix vocabulary to return all registered events, not only one
RESTBridge 0.1 (09-Jul-2015)
- Vocabulary registration
- Automatic and generic translation of REST requests into ZeroEQ event
- Heart-beat mechanism between RESTBridge and host application
- Support for PUT and GET REST verbs
- Standalone sample application